Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Memory Issues Linked to Vitamin B12





Having Problems with Memory? You might need some B12!

A recent
Neurology study, found that a B12 deficiency was linked to brain shrinkage. There are several things that can affect B12 deficiency: Increasing Age, Coffee Consumption, Use of Antacids and more. Learn more by reading this article.

Research also supports that supplementing B12 with other B Vitamins helps
slow down brain atrophy. Brain Atrophy is a characteristic of Alzheimer’s disease. Do you help prevent yourself from having Dementia and Alzheimer’s? It might be time to invest in some B12!

In a recent attempt to better my own health, I took a
FREE Online Health Assessment to find out what nutrients I needed, not only for brain health, but all aspects of my body. In my last post, The Cost of Good Health, I explain that taking supplements doesn’t have to be expensive. I provided the results of my report as well.

After I got my report, I went to a “mom and pop” nutrition store here in Frisco, TX. While I was there, I browsed the isles with my report in hand. I went down the list and came across 5 supplements that were recommended. At that point, I was already at $120 and I still had another 20+ to go. I easily could have spent a few hundred dollars to try to match what was on my report. Instead, I ordered my supplements through
ID Nutrition for a small fraction of that cost and I received higher quality supplements delivered right to my door step.

If you are interested in learning more about ID Nutrition, watch any of these videos below:

·
3 Minute Video
·
7 Minute Video
·
15 Minute Video

Take your
FREE Online Health Assessment today and find out what supplements you should be taking!

If you would like to speak with me about
ID Nutrition or the Business Opportunity in more depth, give me a call, 972-786-6800. You’ll be glad you did!

To your health,
John Vakidis