Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Birthday Wish


Well, today I turn 41 years old.  If 40 is “Over the Hill”, what is 41… downhill?  I don’t think so!  A month ago, I started taking ID Nutrition, and I feel great… better than I did a year ago!
Today’s blog is going to be short and sweet.  If you are reading this post, make my birthday wish come true!
·         Re-post this link: www.enhanceyourlife.com/john on any social sites that you use (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
·         Add this comment: My friend. John Vakidis, just started a new business with Enhance International.  He is offering FREE Online Health Assessments for a limited time.  Take yours today!
·         Take the Health Assessment TODAY
·         Buy ID Nutrition and try it for 60 days.  If you don’t see a noticeable difference in your health, we’ll give you a refund.
So make this birthday boy happy and spread the word.  Many thanks!
Sincerely,
John
PS - Caren, if you are reading this, I’d love a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies tonight! J