Thursday, May 17, 2012

Helping Others

Two months have passed since I started this blog.  Over time, I’ve written about the Direct Sales Industry, Mentoring Others and I’ve even written about Improving Your Cardiovascular Health.  
You may or may not know, but I also am the blog creator and manager for 3 other sites:
The Mentor’s Anvil - A blog created for Christian Men to help them to get closer to Christ

Bold Warrior - A blog on a Retail Website, which is a source for inspiration for all

FranklinCovey - A blog for my corporate job to introduce training concepts to our market
My goal with these is create brand awareness (of course), but there is also an underlying theme to all, which is helping others.  I encourage you take some time to dig around each of the sites.  You might find some inspiration for yourself or learn something new.  You might also find something for someone else, which in that case, I hope you will forward it on, re-tweet it or post to Facebook.  If you like what you see, I hope you will follow them as a member.  Simply fill out your email at the bottom to begin.
“If you help enough people get what they want, then you’ll eventually get what you want.”
- Zig Zigler


If you believe in this statement to your very core, you are the type of person I would like to work with and get to know.  While I am a distributor for a Enhance International, I am always looking through the paradigm of “Who can I help?” 
·         Can I help this person improve their health? 
·         Can I help this person improve their finances?
·         Can I help this person improve their quality of life?
·         Can I help this person develop better habits?
If the answer is YES to one of these questions, then I will bring my passion, expertise and alignment with me to help this person succeed.  If you can relate to this kind of thinking, then I hope you’ll pick up the phone and give me a call.  It’s much more fun to climb a mountain with a friend than by yourself.  It’s also easier to achieve something great with people that support you. 
You never know, I might be able to help YOU achieve YOUR dreams!
Enhancing lives one person at a time,
John Vakidis
Cell - 972-786-6800