Thursday, May 31, 2012

I’m buying stock in the letter Z!




For a limited time, Enhance International is offering FREE SHIPPING for PRE-ORDERS for our newest product called Sleep in a Snap.  We will be shipping out our first retail batch early-mid June!  As one of the first distributors to join Enhance, I was blessed with the opportunity to sample this amazing product. 


See if you can relate to this person for a moment...
You work hard, often overtime hours.  Not only do you work hard, but you are busy.  So busy that you don’t get everything done … personally and professionally.  Due to your busy lifestyle, you rarely take time out for yourself to workout, eat right, etc.  Due to the stress, you are over tired and you don’t fall asleep easily or you don’t get restful sleep or worse, both!


If this is you, then you need to trust me when I say, you need to try Sleep in a Snap!  If you trust me, your good friend, John, and order now, you’ll get free shipping and an amazing product that you will be thanking me for later!  It’s that good!


If by chance, you are a bit hesitant, let me know you are at least interested in sleeping better, and I’ll give you a sample for FREE in Mid-June.  I am ordering a limited number of samples on my dime, so if you are the one of the first to contact me to let me know you are interested in getting a better night’s sleep, I’ll pay for it.  I am so confident that you’ll be impressed, that you’ll want to buy more as a customer or become a distributor!


Keep in mind that Ambien sales are $2 Billion per year regardless of the side effects and weird behavior that it can cause.  There are several million Americans that NEED good quality sleep and don’t want the side effects.  Do you think you could sell a few Sleep in a Snap products to your circle?  If so, let’s chat!


Lastly, follow this blog daily for the next 2 weeks.  I’ll be posting some interesting quotes, facts and more about the power of sleep.  You will be amazed at how important good sleep is for your body, mind and general well-being!


If you don’t buy Sleep in Snap now, at least go buy some stock in the letter Z!  There will be a few million more Z’s produced nightly once this stuff hits the streets next month!


Enhancing lives one at a time,
John Vakidis


Cell - 972-786-6800
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter